Friday, May 7, 2010

Victorian Wannabees


Several years ago on a Sunday afternoon, my ten year old niece, Stephanie, and I donned white dresses and floppy hats and went to the seashore.



We frolicked in the wavelets and photographed one another as we pretended to be the Victorian Ladies that we saw in paintings.

I requested an amused passerby to take a picture of the two of us together; trying to hold onto our hats from the gusting winds.

It was an adventure I cherish and will never forget.

3 comments:

  1. Barb, what great fun, my granddaughter would love doing that! Great job on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful pictures and wonderful memories! I came across your blog through Faithwriters.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Barb, I love those pictures! =]
    Great job! (and isn't it fun? LoL)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!