Tuesday, October 18, 2011

V is for Videos

V  is for  3 cute videos of my grand niece, Samantha; then, 19 months old.
Sammi and her mama lived with me till she was 2 years and 2 months old. I took care of her in the evenings while her mom went to school. I would always sing this song to her as I loved that little girl! Still do, and she's nearly 6 now!

                                     
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/photo.php?v=1090938155020&set=t.1653122310&type=3&theater




Here, she's playing with her toy computer that was more advanced than her age bracket, but she loved playing with certain programs and knew what was coming.


http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1273475124#!/video/video.php?v=1090930154820



In the next video, it's the same evening as above, but now Sammi is tired and cranky.  Bedtime!

8 comments:

  1. So cute! It must be hard not to have her with you any more. :(
    Diana
    www.pencildancer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, what a sweetie! They grow up So fast.
    I couldn't get the videos to work. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. For someone's who's technically never had any children, Ms. Barbie--you've had more children than any one I know.

    May the Lord bless you for your open arms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AH! Grandchildren are the THE most amazing things ever! Thank you for sharing! And thank God for the miracles of modern technology that allow us to see and hear our loved ones who are far away!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!