Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Anticipation!

I realize that this is pushing it for the X factor, but isn't that what creative writing is all about?

I am  eXcited!

This afternoon, at 2:50, a flight from Denver, Colorado, will be arriving, and my niece, Stephanie, her husband, Tristan, and their 3 little girls will be here for a 5 day visit!


They are staying at a local hotel and renting a car. Tomorrow we are going to Disneyland!

 Five year old Sammi ( turns 6 in December) is eager to meet  Disney princessess and pixies, going on her first roller coaster ride, and having her first sleep -over at my house!




We hope to get to the beach too.

 I took off these days from work, so am free to enjoy! Going to go play now. Ta-ta!

7 comments:

  1. I think eXitement definitely counts when family is involved. We went in February and I fixed my daughter's hair into a "princess do" and she wouldn't let us take it out for a week! Have a wonderful time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a glitch in flight plans and they won't arrive till 7:30 tonight- even though they've been traveling since 9:00 am. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect reason to use X-cited!
    Diana
    www.pencildancer.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. More things went wrong and they did not arrive to their hotel 'til midnight. No Disneyland today. We plan to go Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited for you! Disneyland is always best seen through the eyes of a child--have a wonderful and fun filled adventure! Enjoy your time off from the stress of work! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw on FW boards that their flight was very taXing. Too bad! But glad they are finally there safe. I hope you all have a marvelous time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool! Have big fun! What a wonderful opportunity for creating some eXtreme family memories! : )

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!