Friday, November 22, 2013

R is for REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups


             When life gets crazy, or disheartening- eat chocolate!

 My favorite  chocolate candy happens to be Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.  Granted, it's a treat for me, and I don't eat it whenever I desire, but sometimes, it seems more of a need than a desire!

 In the past, my favorite candy was Butterfinger  and then M&Ms, which I still like, but those peanut butter cups are my go to choices for the drug of chocolate!

 I bought bags of miniature cups for my group homes to give out to Trick or Treaters, but did not get any for myself. I was good!  These pics were taken a couple of months ago, so have not had any in awhile.    

   

I sometime prefer eating them by biting off the sides, then the top and bottom, and then save the peanut butter filling for the finale.







So tell me, what is your favorite chocolate candy, and do you have a special way to eat it?
Check out the link and join in on our blog hop!
 http://www.pattywysong.com/2013/07/a-to-z-meme.htm

9 comments:

  1. Oh man. Now I'm dying for a PB cup!! I love those things. Mom used to bring some to Ecuador and give them to me for my birthday or Christmas! LoL. It's probably a good thing I don't have any here now...they would not last long. LoL. I'll savor your pictures though. =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How wonderful of your mom to do that. Well, I broke down and had some yesterday. :/ In the local mini marts, I'm seeing these huge packages of two individual cups that total one pound! Walk away from the counter.

      Delete
  2. Spot on. Put them in the refrigerator so they're cold and the chocolate is firm. I could eat my weight in them. My wife doesn't like peanut butter so I won't buy them because I know I'll end up eating the whole bag in a day. I have the same problem with Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had them chilled- because they melted in the car and I could not eat them. :(. They are yummy that way.

      Delete
  3. Hershey Chocolate Bars.... I guess since I grew up in the Hershey area, I'm partial to their chocolate. I eat it one square at a time... usually dipped in peanut butter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We make homemade peanut butter cups at our church for a Christmas fundraiser. I bit off all the chocolate, throw it away and just eat the peanut butter. :-)

    My favorite regular candy bar is probably a Butterfinger. But I admit to liking Snickers or Payday, too. I guess I like peanuts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite is Toffifay, which I'm not sure they even make anymore. Tum. Also love peanut butter cups.

    Fun post, Barb! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right there with ya, Barb! Chocolate-covered anything, actually. But Reese's Pieces and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are definitely in the top 2! Thanks for making my mouht water, BTW :) Fun post.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!