Friday, December 6, 2013

T is for "Tie My Shoe"


This weeks'  blog hop is sponsored by the letter "T". 
Click on the link below to read more about the meme  and join in on our blog
hop  http://www.pattywysong.com/2013/07/a-to-z-meme.html

An online friend has just published her first book- a child's picture book titled "Tie My Shoe"

I first met Shann Hall-LochmannVanBennekom a few years ago when browsing the forums of the Faithwriter's website. We've never met in person, but a connection was made because she lives in upstate New York, near the town where I was born. Shann has a lot of medical issues yet has a heart of gold. 

This blurb was take from the website where the book can be purchased:
https://www.createspace.com/4544087    "Tie My Shoe is a whimsical look at a day in the life of a kindergarten class. Rhymes and colorful illustrations make it an ideal book for children ages three to six. The ABC format will help kids learn each letter of the alphabet. As parents read the repetitive verse aloud, the child will soon be able to boast, "I can read this all by myself!" Hidden on each page is the adorable Bow Bug." 


If you have young kids in your life, try getting this book. It will be good for the kids and good for Shann!         :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!